Relationships impact every aspect of our lives…. and the foundational relationship is our relationship with ourselves in the form of self-esteem and self-mastery.
This retreat is offered as a group retreat, a couple’s retreat or individual retreat experience.
Soul-utions for relationships with relationship educator, Eve Eschner Hogan, an inspirational speaker and author of multiple books including: The EROS Equation: A SOUL-ution for Relationships, Way of the Winding Path, How to Love Your Marriage, Intellectual Foreplay, Virtual Foreplay and coauthor of the novel Rings of Truth.
Eve writes the “Real Love” blog for Spirituality and Health Magazine and has written and published hundreds of columns in magazines, web sites and newspapers. Eve served as a Media Spokesperson for AmericanSingles.com and Dreammates.com for several years. She has appeared as a relationship expert on national television such as Lifetime TV, and numerous radio shows including BBC Worldwide Radio. And, has been quoted in Cosmopolitan, Men’s Health, National Geographic Adventure and Bride Magazines, to name a few.
Einstein said, “You can’t solve problems from the same mindset that created them…” but that is exactly what people attempt to do. We try to resolve our relationships from the same aspect of our being that made them challenging in the first place.
In this retreat, Eve will guide you into a different part of your being, your heart and soul, and provide you with the tools and skills you need to both resolve relationship problems and to stop creating them.
More info and specific itinerary to follow but for now….LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!
Accommodations and delicious organic meals included.
Contact HeartPathRetreats@gmail.com or call 808-243-PATH (7284) for more info and registration materials!
Retreat Sessions will include daily movement and excursions, and sessions on:
• Insight to Self During this session we explore a deep understanding of the human spirit and the ego mind, and tools for accessing our authentic essence, inner wisdom and sense of self-esteem. It seems that sense self-esteem diminishes over time such that by the time we are young adults many of us are essentially crippled by our negative self-talk, lack of confidence and the unconscious manipulative behaviors that ensue. This session will deepen your understanding and compassion for the human experience, provide a clear understanding of the ego’s misguided attempts to protect us and teach you how to turn your self-esteem around. This session will both deepen your understanding of yourself, and anyone else you are in relationship with. This will begin-or strengthen- the journey of self-love and authenticity, which is the first ingredient to a harmonious, sustainable relationship.
• Six Essential Life Skills Powerful skills that should be a part of everyone’s personal practice for accessing wisdom, making decisions and aligning our behavior with our goals. Whether applied to relationships, work or simply one’s personal well-being, mastering these essential skills allow you to master yourself.
• Intellectual Foreplay Making the right choice in partners We tend to pick our partners by looks good and feels good without taking the time to find out if they are good. We even ask more questions about a car or a house than we do about a partner or potential partner. This session will guide you through the art of values clarification, identifying your non-negotiables and learning how to ask the critical questions in the realm of love.
• Creating Powerful Relationships Relationships—we are all either trying to get into one, get out of one, understand one, improve one or heal from one. Relationships often turn out to be ego battle ships instead of an authentic expression of love. In this session relationships dynamics will be explored along with an introduction to powerful and practical tools for transcending the ego, aligning your words, thoughts and actions with what you want to create. The information shared will deepen your insight into your own behavior and your partners and instill you with greater compassion and understanding
• Creating Powerful Relationships Part II A deepening of part one, offering additional powerful relationship skills for transforming your relationship-and your life-into one of true joy, love and satisfaction. In this session you will learn the powerful secrets of the Eros Equation and discover your power for creating healthy relationships with yourself and others.
• Transforming Anger into Understanding and Discovering the Beauty of Fear Anger is a challenging part of every relationship, but when lacking in understanding, can also be its downfall. This session will deepen your understanding of the emotions underlying anger, and how to transcend the ego to realign your words, thoughts and actions with the harmonious relationships that you are trying to create. While anger and fear plague us all, can destroy relationships or stop them from happening, You will learn how to reframe anger and fear, embrace them and learn to see them as the guideposts to what you treasure.
• Making Peace with the Past In this session you will learn how to disempower events and empower your ability to respond to events. Once you have a complete understanding of how to do this, we will have you walk through a timeline of your life discovering the blessings, lessons, gifts and value of the events of your life. You will also be empowered to boldly step into your future fully equipped to respond, rather than react, to the events of your life.
808-243-PATH (7284) • info@SacredMauiRetreats.com
470 Kaluanui Road, Makawao, Maui, Hawaii 96768