Custom Designed Retreats Just For YouYou can choose from our many retreat options to best suits your needs
Relationship and Couple’s Retreats
Spiritual Awareness Retreats
Wellness and Yoga Retreats
Personal Growth Retreats
Adventure and Fitness Retreats
Or…Build Your Own Retreat!
Our mission at Heart Path Journeys is to provide you with the tools and skills to make peace with the past, rejoice in the present and create a fulfilling future full of love, vitality, balance and abundance.
We now offer retreats on both Maui and Kauai in the beautiful state of Hawaii!
Our retreats are private and personalized just for you and your needs. When you join us for a Hawaiian Retreat and step onto this sacred land rich with culture, the beauty and serenity that surrounds you will immediately begin to soothe your soul.
Call 808-243-PATH (7284).
Our private retreats are offered whenever you are able to come to Maui.
Our next 2016 GROUP Retreats is:
November 7-13 —The Spiritual Path of Relationship!
Click below for detailed descriptions of our retreats
• Relationship Retreats
Einstein said, “We can’t solve problems from the same mindset that created them.”
Heart Path Journeys will teach you how to access another part of your being to help you heal the past, live in the present and create the future you want.
• Discover the SOUL-ution for relationships
• Learn how to create lasting love
• Gain the tools and skills to make relationships easy, fun and loving
• Self-strengthen so you can survive and thrive during heart wrenching changes
• Build a strong foundation of self-mastery upon which the relationship stands strong
* Know how to align your words, thoughts and actions with what you want to create
Our relationship retreats are private and personalized to meet your needs, budget, interests and timeline. Whether you are single, a couple, married, divorced, or healing from relationship loss, your time with us will empower you to stop the drama of the ego-dance and create REAL-ationships.
The Heart Path leads to greater love, joy, happiness and intimacy.
Here is a Sample Itinerary from one of our most popular Relationship Retreats
Apply Now for more information on personalizing your perfect relationship retreat!
Where you are seeking a pre-wedding-, wedding-, or Honeymoon retreat to start your marriage off right, fully equipped with the tools you need to help your relationship thrive or are already married and seeking to grow more deeply together. rejuvenate or rescue your relationship or even recover from one, our custom relationship retreats will perfectly suit your needs.
• Consciously determine the kind of relationship that you want to create
• Learn supportive communication
• Identify your values as a couple
• Rediscover what you love about each other
• Enhance your intimacy
• Learn how to navigate emotions and resolve disagreements lovingly
• Stop the blame by taking responsibility and align your words, thoughts and actions with what you really want
• Gain the skills and tools to nurture a life long partnership
Finding the right partner is only the first step. Gain the skills to keep your love and joy alive. Heart Path Journeys has an amazing array of relationship tools, skills, and experiences to assist you in creating healthy, sustainable, loving relationships.
Submit and application now!
• Spiritual Growth
Most of us operate “asleep” for the majority of our lives, with moments of awareness, clarity, creativity, intuition and wisdom. Heart Path Journey’s Spiritual Growth Retreats will guide you to turn that around so that you spend the majority of your life awake, aware, powerful and in gratitude, with perhaps a moment or two here and there of unconscious reactions.
My favorite quote is “The breeze of Grace is always blowing, but we must set our sails to catch it.” Our spiritually focused retreats are not religious (we honor the truths and paths of all religions) but rather focused on guiding you to align your words, thoughts, actions and beliefs with your values and your goals so that you can live a life of self-mastery, integrity and alignment.
* Define and truly understand “who you really are”
• Clear the obstacles (ego, hurt, fear, anger, the past, limiting beliefs) so that you can access your wisdom, intuition, creativity, clarity, happiness and love.
* Experience different forms of meditation and contemplation so that you can access the wisdom of your highest self
• Discover the Divine in the beauty of nature and discover the beauty of your nature as Divine
Our Spiritual and Personal Growth Retreats are personalized, private and powerful. You will leave with a richer, deeper connection with Spirit and know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are in good hands!
Apply Now for more information on our Spiritual Growth Retreats
Click Here for a Sample Itinerary of our most popular Spiritual Awakening Retreat
• Wellness & Healing
Wellness and healing comes in many forms—emotional, spiritual, physical and mental. We believe that movement, relaxation and learning while steeped in beauty and serenity are critical to our well-being as humans.
Jump start your body on a healthier regime! Do a juice cleanse, purge the toxins from your body, go hiking, meditate, get a heavenly massage, shiatsu, acupuncture and body movement therapy. We can custom tailor a guided experience to assist you in rejuvenating and relaxing your body (mind and spirit!)
• Increase your fitness and self-esteem while reducing your stress
• Honor all aspects of yourself as your bring greater balance into your life
• Have fun! Whatever your current fitness, we will help you get moving, whether you are ready to simply go for a walk on the beach or hike up a mountain.
Whether you are needing time and tools for healing, want a “time-out”from your daily routine to rest and rejuvenate, or you seek to jump start a healthier life-style of weight-management, fitness, strengthening and movement, our expert practitioners can guide you. From Yoga to QiGong, hiking to beach walks, cleanses and colonics, weight management, energy and vitality enhancement, acupuncture, Reiki, and crystal bowl healing—we have a myriad opportunities for your wellness. We even have a cancer support coach to assist you in navigating the journey through cancer and beyond.
Heart Path Journeys will customize the perfect retreat based on your interests. Grow your mind while loving your body!
We can guide you on your heart path, back into your own center where peace and joy reside.
• Labyrinth Journey
Labyrinths are popping up all over the world as a powerful path of self-discovery, peace, prayer and contemplation. Maui is no exception, there are at least eight labyrinths in entirely different settings ranging from ocean side to tucked beneath a Kukui tree forest beside a stream. Journey through Maui’s labyrinths with a certified labyrinth facilitator and experience the differences between them.
• Learn some labyrinth history and dive into the labyrinth mystery
• Gain clarity and perspective over life’s transitions
• Release stress and regain balance
• Gain a personal practice for self awareness
• Discover deeper and richer facets of your own soul
• Access your inner wisdom and intuition for making powerful choices
Whether you are simply wishing to deepen your own spiritual path or if you are a facilitator, coach or trainer looking for additional facilitation tools to enhance your practice, this promises to be powerful experience.
• Creativity & Artistic Expression
Art, writing and creativity are FUN, AND they are also full of self-discovery. While few think of creativity as a necessity for problem solving or relationships, it is an important skill as one realizes there are more than one “right answer” and ways to do things.
* Access your creativity!
• Discover new facets of your personality
• Express your emotions and visions colorfully!
Click below for detailed descriptions of our retreats
• Thriving Family
Recreation allows RE-CREATION of a family or group bond. Rejuvenate your family, reconnect, and rebuild your bond. Go beyond just taking a vacation! Make this an experience that will transform your lives together when you return home.
* Take a vacation with meaning and growth!
• Create lasting memories—and lifestyle changes
• Improve your family dynamics.
• Identify family values and goals.
• Gain new tools and skills for getting along, making decisions and growing together
* Honor rites of passage and transitions—birthdays, retirement, weddings, births, deaths, graduations, reunions—with meaningful acknowledgment
• Heal together from family losses and difficulties
• GROW as a FAMILY while having FUN on Maui!
• Experience “real” Maui! Get off the beaten path and explore the natural beauty Maui has to offer
Eve Hogan specializes in working with teenagers and young adults as well as do some of our other talented practitioners!
Heart Path Journeys will customize a retreat based on the perfect balance of fun and adventure and learning and growth. OurAdventures in Awareness sessions and Sacred Sites Tours allow you to learn while you explore. From Maui labyrinth tours to hiking adventures to exploration of self, relationships and the meaning of your lives, our retreats will serve you individually and collectively. Practitioner led activities like Scuba Diving or Ziplines are also available, helping you to make every activity on Maui a transformative opportunity.
Click Here for a Sample Itinerary of one of our popular Thriving Family Retreats
Apply Now for more information on personalizing a retreat for your family!
• Empowerment Through Life Transitions
After suffering a loss of a loved one, a relationship, a job, a career or after any major transition, taking a time out to regroup, reconnect and rejuvenate is a powerful choice. The root of “Emergency” is “Emergence” and in the midst of every challenge is a huge opportunity for growth.
• Enhance your self-esteem, clarity, strength and resilience.
• Learn to celebrate your unique strengths,
• Learn to access your intuition,
• Over come fear, and
• Resonate with your heart while using your head.
Your relationship with yourself is the primary foundation for your relationships with everyone else and impacts your motivation and productivity. This retreat will focus on deepening self-understanding and self-mastery.
Apply Now for more information on an Empowerment though Life’s Transitions Retreat!
• Adventures in Awareness
When you stay at a hotel or a resort, the streams are not real, and most of the rocks on the grounds are made of cement. While they do a beautiful job of fabricating nature, real nature holds a healing vibration that cannot be duplicated. Add to that a spiritually charged place from years of worship, prayer or respect and you have a place that can open your heart, stir your soul and facilitate lasting change.
• Get off the beaten path and experience the real side of Maui
• Learn about Maui’s history and culture
Work for a non-profit while you are on vacation! Tithe your time, talent, skills and attention to a worthy cause!
The Divine Nature Alliance is a non-profit dedicated to rejuvenation, education, inspiration and peace. All of this in a beautiful, healing garden sanctuary—The Sacred Garden. Volunteer your time in the garden and discover that you are the one who grows!
Apply now for more information on a service retreat!
• Photography ( Land or Water )
We have excellent photography teachers and professional photographers to guide you on the ins and outs of using a camera to MAKE pictures rather than TAKE pictures. Discover or enhance your ability to express yourself while capturing magical moments and places of beauty.
Whether your interest is underwater or above, video or still pictures, we have an excellent crew who has shot for NatGeo WILD, Discovery, The Travel Channel and numerous magazines.
We can also turn you into a Mermaid and do a photo shoot of you!
Apply Now for more information on the numerous possibilities!
• Maui's Unique Farms & Gardens
Maui is the home of numerous gardens and farms dedicated to beauty, tranquility, sustainability and alternative farming methods. Hydroponics, aquaponics, spiritual gardens, lavender farms, tropical flowers…Discover what plants have to teach you.
Maui is also the home of some extreme environments from ancient lava flows, rain forests, marine sanctuaries and a 10,000 foot volcano and is a world-class destination for tourist activities. We will happily guide you through seeing all that Maui has to offer through spiritual eyes and/or guide/accompany you as you set out to fully experience Maui. We can help you over come fear of leaping off a zipline platform, take you scuba diving in Maui’s pristine waters, do a Pele (Hawaiian Creation Goddess) Ceremony atop Haleakala, or take you on an adventure in awareness in a tropical forest. Whether adventure is the focal point of your journey or merely woven into your healing or spiritual retreat, we will customize your magnificent experience.
Join us soon!
Additional Information:Here are a few more things we get asked for on a regular basis
Things to Know:
Flying to Maui: When investigating air travel to Maui, Hawaii, you will want to fly into the Kahului Airport, airport code OGG. The Sacred Garden where you will check in for your retreat is only 20 minutes away from the airport in Makawao Town.
If you are planning to come during high season or holidays, be sure to check not only on flights but also car rentals. These can get quite expensive during the holidays, as can accommodations and air fare.
The weather is lovely somewhere on Maui pretty much all year round, however, the winter months are certainly rainier and cooler. April, May and early June, Sept, Oct, and November are usually the least busy and expensive times to come to Maui.
Please understand that The Sacred Garden is not the same business as Heart Path Journeys, however, the staff in the garden are happy to assist you and guide you. The garden is run by Eve’s non-profit, the Divine Nature Alliance (DNA) and offers the garden free to the public as a peaceful sanctuary as a community service. The garden serves as a beautiful backdrop and home base for your retreat and is on the adjacent property to the Sacred Garden Retreat accommodations.
What to Bring:
“Upcountry Maui” is generally 1000 feet in elevation and above and thus is about 10 degrees cooler than sea level. Our temperatures range from the 60’s at night to the 80’s in the day most of the year…with an occasional dip into the 50’s in winter. Consequently, you will always want layers of clothing. A sweatshirt should be sufficient for warmth unless you plan to go up Haleakala. The mountain is 10,000 feet in elevation and is COLD…especially for sunrise, so if you plan a Haleakala adventure, or a Pele Ceremony, be sure to bring a jacket and good close-toed, walking shoes.
- Jeans/long pants
- Walking Shoes (for hikes/walks)
- T-shirts/tank tops
- Aloha wear (sun clothes….)
- Sweatshirt and sweat pants
- Jacket if going up Haleakala
- Bathroom Supplies
- Any medications you may need.
- Fins/mask (if you have them— if not,you can get these here, we may be able to provide or you can rent….)
- Hat (if you need or wear them)
- Sun screen
- Sun Glasses, reading glasses
- Reading Materials—books and magazines are available to read win a library in the garden. But you may want to bring your own.
- Journal, colored pens (we will have some here if you want to use ours). We highly recommend that you bring a journal for recording your experiences, thoughts and insights. This is not mandatory, just recommended.
- Musical instruments, art supplies…we have some things here that you can use, but if you want to bring your own, feel free.
If you want to include the hiking options, good sturdy tennis shoes with closed toes are recommended. A water bottle is a good idea for the hikes as well.
Contact us! 808-243-PATH (7284) or info@SacredMauiRetreats.com
These retreats are educational in nature and are not a replacement for medical, psychological or psychiatric treatment. These retreats are designed to deepen your experience on Maui, and add meaning to your life. We are not psychologists or psychiatrists, nor doctors. We are educators, coaches, body workers, spiritual practitioners and certified experts in our fields. If you are experiencing neurological issues, addictions, eating disorders, have a diagnosis of a mental disorder or are suicidal, you would be better served by specialists in your community who can provide longer term care and continued maintenance.
Please inform us of any extenuating circumstances so that we can best be sure your needs are met.
PREFER A GROUP RETREAT? Check out our new options!
Not sure? Check out our testimonies from our happy clients …
808-243-PATH (7284) • info@SacredMauiRetreats.com
470 Kaluanui Road, Makawao, Maui, Hawaii 96768